Due to the current restrictions and limitations surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty regarding timelines that will allow us to join again safely in large groups, the Board of the New River Fair Association regrettably decided to cancel our annual fair scheduled for July 20-25, 2020.
The decision to cancel came after much consideration and included input from many of our sponsors, entertainers and vendors. We also considered the safety of our community and the future success of the New River Valley Fair. The decision of the Board was unanimous.
We are in the process of contacting our sponsors, entertainers, vendors and community groups that are impacted to ensure all parties are aware of the change.
We appreciate the continued support of the New River Valley community and look forward to the return of the Fair in 2021.
It’s that time of year again! The 2019 New River Valley Fair is celebrating its 66th year and is looking forward to another successful year!
Linked above you will find the New River Valley Exhibitor Entry Form. You will notice changes to the entry form. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in completing all applicable areas on the form before coming to registration as this will help the process go smoother and quicker. The 2019 Premium Catalog has been revised and is linked above. Please carefully read the rules in the Premium Catalog and take note of the changes with each department’s newly revised layout.
Exhibit Registration at the Farris Building will be the following (take note of time changes):
- Saturday, 7/20/19 – 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (NON-PERISHABLE)
- Sunday, 7/21/19 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (PERISHABLE and NON-PERISHABLE)
- Sunday, 7/21/19 – 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. (JUDGING)
- Monday, 7/22/19 – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. the Farris Building will be open to EXHIBITORS ONLY. The building will close at 3:00 p.m. and open to the public at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 7/28/19 – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. will be EXHIBIT PICKUP
Positively NO exhibits will be accepted before or after stated hours.
EXCEPTION: Quilt Challenge entries must be submitted at the Farris Building on July 15th between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Below are the steps on how to enter your exhibit:
- Complete the exhibitor entry form (such as: name of exhibitor; phone; address; city; state;zip; Email address (if applicable); age group; department and description)
- Complete information for all entries; please complete a separate entry form for each person exhibiting. Please bring your completed entry form on registration days as listed above.
- Duplications of this form are acceptable.
- Exhibitor No. (Tag #) is issued at the Farris building from the Department Coordinators.
Please remember that all exhibits must be removed between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 28, 2019.
We hope everyone will have a great experience at the Fair. Look forward to seeing you!